Omg it's so cold outside is my skin supposed to look like this or what. I can't tell cuz my skin looks whiter than paper XD that's why I'm asking

Same here dude
200w (4)

1 me gusta

This is now happening to me once again-

What happened what happened omg r you okay… did I make you mad… omg I’m sorry!!!

I remember when it was snowing outside… ooh btw want me to send y’all a picture of the time it was snowing… it was like freaking cold as heck!!! God I couldn’t stay outside for a second… Ehh… and one time it was snowing and the power was out for 2 or 3 weeks… I was sick. With no wifi… I was dying I almost committed suicide because I haven’t seen any natural sunlight in like… what 3 4… ehhh err 5 to 10 days… and I was sick with COVID at the same time… ohhh… and I broke my tooth. Luckily it was a baby one… sadly it was the most painful experience in my mouth… I could not describe the amount of pain I was in… I chipped it with a mental spoon when I was drinking tea with a spoon. Idk what I was doing I was about 11 or 10 at the time…

Das me everyday XD

fill

Ooof… Ik how you feel now
IMG_20221224_184020
That’s that is
IMG_20221224_183752
Welp I rather it be very cold instead of super duper hot because I feel like I’m actually dying and I’m melting when it’s hot outside actually

1 me gusta

Holy crud…

Im in the forth hottest state in USA

1 me gusta

You can say that again dude… Look at this…

1 me gusta

I live in texas as well- But damn- Texas is hot most of the time-

1 me gusta

Ikr… when I walk outside I’m like… wow well that’s unconventional I didn’t know it could be this cold in Texas… My fingers are numbed… and I can make smoke from my mouth. I can’t tell if it’s normal or what… well in Houston I realized that there are actually more days that are cold than not cold. That’s good… better than the hot days

1 me gusta

Definitely.

fillerthing

1 me gusta

the-owl-house-the-owl-house-eda also I just realized something wow zeee

1 me gusta

Woah woah calm down- You did nothing- I was saying it was hard for me to type again-

1 me gusta

another texan :smiling_imp: (fill)

1 me gusta

Oh sorry…
200w (4)
I overreacted

I’m a lil Cajun girl lol

2 Me gusta

L Louisiana (idkwhere cajun comes from)

1 me gusta

Correct!

2 Me gusta

yeah ik that idk where cajun comes from :face_in_clouds:

1 me gusta

I’m mostly Mexican
200w (4)
Plus there are a lot of African Americans who live in my area and some don’t like me cuz they think I’m white and racist