Omg it's so cold outside is my skin supposed to look like this or what. I can't tell cuz my skin looks whiter than paper XD that's why I'm asking

why do they think you’re racist

1 me gusta

you don’t look racist

1 me gusta

that I don’t know- I think Spain and France

1 me gusta

they use it so they won’t look bad… if you we there you would understand i wish i could record them but i cant sadly

1 me gusta

Of course not! I never racist was in the first place… Some of them just say that to everyone so they can get away with stuff… its also because of rumors people made about me… I don’t wanna talk about it much… It makes me wanna cry… But that was 6th grade I’m in 7th now… People used to take advantage of me… And they still do to this day, but not much… If i was racist i wouldn’t watch The Owl House… and i wouldn’t have friends with different ethnicity’s and i wouldn’t make characters with different races. its just I live in a sh*tty place. It’s not because of the peoples ethnicity or culture it’s because of the behavior people have there… And that effected my Social life… But it’s okay…

1 me gusta

yeah i don’t believe ur racis
sometimes non white people will try to use the whole “racism” and “Culture appropriation” thing so they get special treatment.
like a white person enjoying native culture isn’t culture appropriation.
culture appropriation is when you use someone elses culture for your benefit.

1 me gusta

Yeah… Luz The Owl House GIF - Luz The Owl House Crying - Discover & Share GIFs
Sometimes at lunch I hold back tears because this kid keeps on calling me a furry and… I wish i had Homeschool… my mom doesn’t understand that this is effecting my mental health really badly because she gaslights what I say… And my dad yells at me every time my grammar messed up… And then whines about it… They think they are helping but its not doing any good…

wwhats so bad about being a furry
im a furry

1 me gusta

Bro me too. Being a furry is amazing. Those kids need to be punished. That’s just plain wrong. Furry or not those kids need to be taught a lesson. I’m here for you Vivi. “Us weirdos have to stick together” A cranky old witch taught me that. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 me gusta

yeah its just… they told a enemys of mine… i call he Azzley cuz shes a pain in the azz to deal with, and mostly because my friend says she smelles like azz which i don’t think she does. (Azzley Hispanic btw) and h friend Jahorse i call he that cuz she kicked m in PE one time like a horse… (she’s African American… and that’s when they first thought i was racist) and i scraped my knee. and they told their minions… I don’t have much problems with them anymore…(at least I don’t think i do) because i moved out of advanced classes because of them. they aren’t homophobic i think. well they make fun of gay people sometimes… who knows what they are saying about them now…

meanwhile my homophobic parents don’t know I’m a demigirl…

ah thanks
Hooty Hooty Owl House GIF - Hooty Hooty Owl House Owl House - Discover & Share GIFs
i still regret telling them that

yeah furries are cool we all are :blush: cuz I’m one too aswell…

I can so relate to you Viv, I don’t think my parents are homophobic but my mom says I should be dating a guy and not be :sparkles:gay::sparkles: and they don’t think I should be non-binary because I was born a female. Same with my grandpa, i mean he’s old asf(no offence to him he’s awesome) but like when I go visit he asks if i have a boyfriend yet and at times he doesn’t realize he’s being homophobic and says I can’t date a girl but. Just it’s tough but I don’t let them tell me what I can and can’t be because it’s my life and my choice to be me.
@Sunriselavandereagle

My mom says. do any boys like you Vivi… and i say… some… but they are annoying. (cuz a few are a bit homophobic) and my Dad said that all gays should go rot in hell and die… my aunt denies that he is homophobic its just he isn’t used to that he never grew up with that all the gay people were made fun of they never came out back then… but my aunt saying stuff like… oh well nonbinary people are saying that we cant call em she her or he him. but we can call em they them. and im arguing with her for like 15 or 20 mins so she can shut up. and my dad says what are you gay… and i felt like a negative emotion just came into me… and i said no… and whn i turned 13 on my birthday i was on my phone on pentagram and my grandma said r u texting ur Bf? and i said, why would i have one when all the boys at my school are rude. and she was like ahh calm down it was a joke ( they don’t know I’m autochorisromantic and apothisexual…) My grandpa i don’t think me minds. My grandpa just says somthing like dejarla or something… i guess it means like leave her alone let her be i guess.

i think the reason why is because when my dad was a kid a gay kid tried touching him or something and invading his privacy idk. And my dad beat him up because of that my mom told me that.

That’s tough, but don’t let them scare you. If they ask if your “gay” then tell them. You shouldn’t be afraid to tell them the truth. I came out to my parents as pansexual (that was a while ago then I realized I was neptunic) and they didn’t question it. Your parents should be accepting of your choice of sexuality. :rainbow_flag:

They should just be happy at least that I’m not a lesbian or anything… cuz they don’t like them.
Hooty Hooty The Owl House GIF - Hooty Hooty The Owl House Nocedateamo - Discover & Share GIFs
my moms brother is gay. but still he was very rude to her and controlling

Oh. (don’t know tf to say)

1 me gusta

i am not sad i just put Hooty just cuz I’m scared. that was the closest gif i could find

Yea i figured.
Just didn’t know how to answer what you said-

oh oof. its alright tho u dont hv to respond The-owl-house GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY