Vent talk for everyone who needs someone

I’m feeling like sht lately. I feel like I always ruin everything and that no matter how hard I try noone cares about me as much as I do. I haven’t talked for more than a week with my gf we decided to take a break bc her mental health was really bad and she said they didn’t trusted me and didn’t believed me when I said I loved her and that they hate when seeing my texts but at the same time wanted to talk with me. I feel like I’m not enough, I feel lonely and feel un comfortable with my body, I’ve been thinking I might be non-binary and I cant bear seeing my body and it makes me hate myself so much and my mother has beeen bad at me and is acting really homophobic and saying hurtful things like that I am not normal and that one Day I’ll get “fixed” and laugh about my “dumb idea of being a lesbian” and doesn’t understands me. It’s been getting harder and harder to keep it all in lately

Thank you <33

Ofc anytime! :slight_smile: if you need anything let me know

1 me gusta

hii im sadii (pronounced like sadie :0) idk if ive posted here before, so here i go, xd
im a :sparkles: protector :sparkles: so my job is basically to make sure we arent depressed yeah :slight_smile:
its hard cuz i have to deal with all the drama, and theres this one drama im kiiinnda worried about!!
TW Adoption and trauma will be mentioned :heart:
so lets call this girl jessica. and this other girls… verosika and destiny
host joined their friend group at the beginning of the semester so ive been kinda watching when theyre hanging out just to make sure nobody is hurting them!! but so one day jessica is like (host) are you a furry" and host is like “r we gonna have a probelm” and jessica is like “yes” and then a fight breaks out. then like a month later this kid tells 2 us that jessica is adopted and then host is like calling jessica adopted and stuff cause host is very confident it wasnt true i guess, so then verosika and destiny get mad at host so obviously I’m mad that theyre defending jessica at all bc like its jessicas fault for being so aggressive towards host!!
not only that but that verosika and destiny were invalidating host’s trauma because “traumatized people don’t act like that”. Bringing it to our parents wouldn’t help because our parents just blame it on us!! :sparkles:
so anyway i’m currently deciding what 2 do about the situation, it’s very confusing. i could drop them but host would be sad, and i could tell jessica to back off but jessica would just kick host out of the group and make host sad. I could tell an adult but ive tried that and the adult just says “peacefully make this up”. No?? so yeah that’s stressful ye :3
i dont like it when they hang aroud those girls. they creeep meee outt
now everytime we see her we get flashbacks :sparkles:

so guess what i have 2 do now? a speech! yay! i have no idea what the topic is about and I know im gonna get a bad grade so host is literally going to be so mad at me wahhhh :(. I havent practiced at all and honestly I just feel scared atp. i have to make a fool of myself or get a bad grade. theyre gonna be so mad i literally hate this…

1 me gusta

Can i scream through text?

1 me gusta

Sure!

okay, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

3 Me gusta

relatable though (filler)

i keep getting 70s on tests. im gonna end it. idc anymore. my parents dont even care about my pain.

2 Me gusta

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Im not spamming you are! I’m scrweemin ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhahahahahaahhahahahahahah

same i get worser ones too sometimes and i hate it

I feel like no one understands me and it makes me feel so horrible. I’m always there for everyone, but they can’t see me in the deep dark pit. They don’t notice my fake smiles, they don’t notice my eyes from after I cry, they don’t notice the hints that I send them, they can’t hear me screaming out for help. They just don’t know me as well as they think, and I feel like I have no one to go to anymore. And the people that I’m there for just make me feel like shit. They always come venting at me on how I’m not doing anything to help them, but thats literally not true. They don’t realize that I’m trying my hardest. They don’t realize the pain that they’re putting on me. Every day I keep trying so hard to be my best for everyone. I have to fit in with the atmosphere of everyone or else they’re all going to hate me, they’re all going to think I’m just some weird dumbass. I keep having to hold it all in. I can’t be myself anymore. I hate everything. I hate school, I hate my family who isn’t a family, it’s just a group of people who share the same genes. I hate the world. I hate myself.
I hate LIFE…
I hate it so much
I HATE IT, I HATE IT, I HATE IT, I HATE IT, I HATE IT, I HATE IT, I HATE IT, I HATE IT, I HATE IT, I HATE IT
I HATE IT SO MUCH!!!

There are so much times where I want to give up on everything. I hate this feeling. I just want it to be over.

3 Me gusta

So my mom filled out this after school program survey for me because sometimes my parents can’t pick me up on some days cause of thier jobs ig. And I saw her filling it out and it asked for my gender and pronouns and she just put female… I wanted to put rather not say… and I wanted to put any pronouns but I’m scared to make her mad so… I just let her put female… it’s because I’m still figuring out my gender identity… I don’t really know if I’m actually Demi girl or what so… I’m not gonna tell her about my gender… I told my mom I wanted to do the survey and she was like why and she smiled with a suspicious look… she knew why…

1 me gusta

I can relate to this… people bump into me at school and call me the furry kid. They say eww noo pls don’t bite me she’s gonna make her transformation (howls) and I show no emotion to people actually… and they can’t tell if I’m mad or sad or anything in that matter of fact. sometimes I do… sometimes I don’t and I try to put fake smiles and try to respond to as many questions or statements as I can do I won’t make anyone disappointed… people think I’m their little chew toy they can fuck up and throw away. And when my parents whine and bitch at me for one thing I did wrong I feel like telling them COULD YOU SHUT THE HELL UP FOR ONCE PLEASE! STOP THROWING A PI$$Y FIT YOU HIPICRIT! I THOUGHT YOU WERE AN ADULT NOT A CHILD! ACT LIKE ONE FOR GODS SAKE YOUR A PARENT YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER NOT YO DO THIS SH1T! YOU SHOULD BE A ROLE MODEL FOR ME! NO WONDER I ACT BAD I LEARNED IT FROM YALL! AND I’M A CHILD TELLING YOU THIS! I’m already in a bad mood thanks to school now this sh1t! Come one shouldn’t y’all know what I’m going through. Y’all were a child once… I mean you still act like one. You whine and dwell over shit is that the only thing you can do. It’s mostly my dad who whines he acts too… juvenile. Were as my mother… well. Too much Arrogance, too much Perfectionism, Stubbornness, condescending ect! I’m okay with them playing in fact I actually like it it’s just when they use that to start problems with me that’s the part I don’t like… my mom acts like an adult when she’s mad. My dad acts like… well a juvenile sometimes. And when I say a cuss word he beats me up a little bit and scares the hell outta me. Acting like a monster from a horror movie ehh…

1 me gusta

I had a dream where I was wearing a Golden Guard costume. I took the mask off and someone asked “Where’s the scar?” My reply was “It’s emotional.” I can’t stop myself from saying it either. So we both have problems! :smiley: Dying inside

3 Me gusta

Ah that’s that’s pretty sad dude… I think that dream was supposed to symbolize something

i just failed my fucking quiz. im gonna do it. i dont wanna fucking live if I cant be successful.

1 me gusta

A̵̝̝̼͆̈́h̴̞̜̲̗̞̤̟͚̋̏͂̽͘͘j̴̧̹͚͉̣͈̩̮͑̍̏̀̔̉̓̂́͠a̶̢̧̛͚̱͉̝̜̭̺͂͒͝j̷̩̬͔̜̰̩̎̏̊̌́͜͠s̵̹̹̖̹̯̑́͑̒͜k̴̢̛͕̝̱̊́̉́̇͝j̷͓̗̲̺͙̻̮̗͎̼̇̐̆̽̇̚x̸̢̢̨̬̜̺̖̠͚̲̽̄͐̉̃͝h̷̙̻͔͂̈́͜k̷͚̈́͛͗̈̉̇̒̈́̕ä̶̧̼̠̹̻̲͚̈́͋̑̾́́͝͝ķ̷̜̘͕̥̦̙͍̗̼͐̊̾̆o̷̳̯̿x̶̨̗͚͎̝̟̙̰̓͛͊̄̀̋͠k̶̛̭͕͚̣̖͖̼͗̅n̴̘͓̜͆́ş̶̻͚͕͙̤͉͙͍̩̇͐͌́̏̇̑́͘ṋ̶̡̛̭̜̝̺̞̺̄̀͠ŝ̵̳̭̦̠̮̻̠͔̘̯́̈̊j̵̟̤̩̓̈̓͜j̴͈͋͐͛͑̀̊͘̚͠ͅs̸̬̩̜̩͛́̿́̀̐͝j̷͖͕̯̺̤̄̎͒̈̋s̴̡̮̜̳͚͕̪̔̄̿j̴̛̖͇͍͈̓̑͌̍́̀s̴̡̡̘̮͈̮̪̈̄̂́̄̑̀̆̎̚ͅm̸̛̬̳̼͊̊͘j̵̦̣̬̝̻͇̆̈͘͘s̷̗̤͆́̚j̶̢͖̙̬͙̪̪̝͐͗̂̕͜͝ͅs̸̘̓̅j̸̳̼̰͚͖͙̥͙̪̇͗̀̀̚ͅs̴̖̭̼͐̅͠j̸̻̮̪̻̜̈̒͛̊͊͒̃͋͠͝j̸̢̠̥͈͈͗̉̾s̵̨̫̣̺̠̰̙̲̎̌̄̓j̷̨̥̩͚͕̲̻̜̻͈̓͋̽̽̈̚k̷͔̦̟͇̗͉̬͇͍̿ś̵̱̪k̵̡̜͎̳̞̗̮̩̍̈́͊̀̄̃̓͜ŝ̵̭͛̑k̴̹̽̓̿̂͌̏̈́k̴̝̪̞̬̇͛̂̚s̴̨̥͒͒͑͝k̵̲͕͇̣͚̳̠̮͙̽̾̏̈̍͗̍̎͋͝k̶̖̯̙͕̘͕̬̙̿͜ͅs̴̨̛̝̃k̷̬͕̤̲͋̾̈́̍͛͋́͘ͅk̷̨̨̧͚̱͙̦͔͔̮̊̄s̸̡͈̳̮̪̥̪̯̮͌͗̊͐j̸̪̃̇͑͑̃͐͘s̶̡̽̂̓̎̈́̂̀̏͝͝ͅk̶̨̭̏͑͗̈́̽̉͌́̚A̵̝̝̼͆̈́h̴̞̜̲̗̞̤̟͚̋̏͂̽͘͘j̴̧̹͚͉̣͈̩̮͑̍̏̀̔̉̓̂́͠a̶̢̧̛͚̱͉̝̜̭̺͂͒͝j̷̩̬͔̜̰̩̎̏̊̌́͜͠s̵̹̹̖̹̯̑́͑̒͜k̴̢̛͕̝̱̊́̉́̇͝j̷͓̗̲̺͙̻̮̗͎̼̇̐̆̽̇̚x̸̢̢̨̬̜̺̖̠͚̲̽̄͐̉̃͝h̷̙̻͔͂̈́͜k̷͚̈́͛͗̈̉̇̒̈́̕ä̶̧̼̠̹̻̲͚̈́͋̑̾́́͝͝ķ̷̜̘͕̥̦̙͍̗̼͐̊̾̆o̷̳̯̿x̶̨̗͚͎̝̟̙̰̓͛͊̄̀̋͠k̶̛̭͕͚̣̖͖̼͗̅n̴̘͓̜͆́ş̶̻͚͕͙̤͉͙͍̩̇͐͌́̏̇̑́͘ṋ̶̡̛̭̜̝̺̞̺̄̀͠ŝ̵̳̭̦̠̮̻̠͔̘̯́̈̊j̵̟̤̩̓̈̓͜j̴͈͋͐͛͑̀̊͘̚͠ͅs̸̬̩̜̩͛́̿́̀̐͝j̷͖͕̯̺̤̄̎͒̈̋s̴̡̮̜̳͚͕̪̔̄̿j̴̛̖͇͍͈̓̑͌̍́̀s̴̡̡̘̮͈̮̪̈̄̂́̄̑̀̆̎̚ͅm̸̛̬̳̼͊̊͘j̵̦̣̬̝̻͇̆̈͘͘s̷̗̤͆́̚j̶̢͖̙̬͙̪̪̝͐͗̂̕͜͝ͅs̸̘̓̅j̸̳̼̰͚͖͙̥͙̪̇͗̀̀̚ͅs̴̖̭̼͐̅͠j̸̻̮̪̻̜̈̒͛̊͊͒̃͋͠͝j̸̢̠̥͈͈͗̉̾s̵̨̫̣̺̠̰̙̲̎̌̄̓j̷̨̥̩͚͕̲̻̜̻͈̓͋̽̽̈̚k̷͔̦̟͇̗͉̬͇͍̿ś̵̱̪k̵̡̜͎̳̞̗̮̩̍̈́͊̀̄̃̓͜ŝ̵̭͛̑k̴̹̽̓̿̂͌̏̈́k̴̝̪̞̬̇͛̂̚s̴̨̥͒͒͑͝k̵̲͕͇̣͚̳̠̮͙̽̾̏̈̍͗̍̎͋͝k̶̖̯̙͕̘͕̬̙̿͜ͅs̴̨̛̝̃k̷̬͕̤̲͋̾̈́̍͛͋́͘ͅk̷̨̨̧͚̱͙̦͔͔̮̊̄s̸̡͈̳̮̪̥̪̯̮͌͗̊͐j̸̪̃̇͑͑̃͐͘s̶̡̽̂̓̎̈́̂̀̏͝͝ͅk̶̨̭̏͑͗̈́̽̉͌́̚A̵̝̝̼͆̈́h̴̞̜̲̗̞̤̟͚̋̏͂̽͘͘j̴̧̹͚͉̣͈̩̮͑̍̏̀̔̉̓̂́͠a̶̢̧̛͚̱͉̝̜̭̺͂͒͝j̷̩̬͔̜̰̩̎̏̊̌́͜͠s̵̹̹̖̹̯̑́͑̒͜k̴̢̛͕̝̱̊́̉́̇͝j̷͓̗̲̺͙̻̮̗͎̼̇̐̆̽̇̚x̸̢̢̨̬̜̺̖̠͚̲̽̄͐̉̃͝h̷̙̻͔͂̈́͜k̷͚̈́͛͗̈̉̇̒̈́̕ä̶̧̼̠̹̻̲͚̈́͋̑̾́́͝͝ķ̷̜̘͕̥̦̙͍̗̼͐̊̾̆o̷̳̯̿x̶̨̗͚͎̝̟̙̰̓͛͊̄̀̋͠k̶̛̭͕͚̣̖͖̼͗̅n̴̘͓̜͆́ş̶̻͚͕͙̤͉͙͍̩̇͐͌́̏̇̑́͘ṋ̶̡̛̭̜̝̺̞̺̄̀͠ŝ̵̳̭̦̠̮̻̠͔̘̯́̈̊j̵̟̤̩̓̈̓͜j̴͈͋͐͛͑̀̊͘̚͠ͅs̸̬̩̜̩͛́̿́̀̐͝j̷͖͕̯̺̤̄̎͒̈̋s̴̡̮̜̳͚͕̪̔̄̿j̴̛̖͇͍͈̓̑͌̍́̀s̴̡̡̘̮͈̮̪̈̄̂́̄̑̀̆̎̚ͅm̸̛̬̳̼͊̊͘j̵̦̣̬̝̻͇̆̈͘͘s̷̗̤͆́̚j̶̢͖̙̬͙̪̪̝͐͗̂̕͜͝ͅs̸̘̓̅j̸̳̼̰͚͖͙̥͙̪̇͗̀̀̚ͅs̴̖̭̼͐̅͠j̸̻̮̪̻̜̈̒͛̊͊͒̃͋͠͝j̸̢̠̥͈͈͗̉̾s̵̨̫̣̺̠̰̙̲̎̌̄̓j̷̨̥̩͚͕̲̻̜̻͈̓͋̽̽̈̚k̷͔̦̟͇̗͉̬͇͍̿ś̵̱̪k̵̡̜͎̳̞̗̮̩̍̈́͊̀̄̃̓͜ŝ̵̭͛̑k̴̹̽̓̿̂͌̏̈́k̴̝̪̞̬̇͛̂̚s̴̨̥͒͒͑͝k̵̲͕͇̣͚̳̠̮͙̽̾̏̈̍͗̍̎͋͝k̶̖̯̙͕̘͕̬̙̿͜ͅs̴̨̛̝̃k̷̬͕̤̲͋̾̈́̍͛͋́͘ͅk̷̨̨̧͚̱͙̦͔͔̮̊̄s̸̡͈̳̮̪̥̪̯̮͌͗̊͐j̸̪̃̇͑͑̃͐͘s̶̡̽̂̓̎̈́̂̀̏͝͝ͅk̶̨̭̏͑͗̈́̽̉͌́̚A̵̝̝̼͆̈́h̴̞̜̲̗̞̤̟͚̋̏͂̽͘͘j̴̧̹͚͉̣͈̩̮͑̍̏̀̔̉̓̂́͠a̶̢̧̛͚̱͉̝̜̭̺͂͒͝j̷̩̬͔̜̰̩̎̏̊̌́͜͠s̵̹̹̖̹̯̑́͑̒͜k̴̢̛͕̝̱̊́̉́̇͝j̷͓̗̲̺͙̻̮̗͎̼̇̐̆̽̇̚x̸̢̢̨̬̜̺̖̠͚̲̽̄͐̉̃͝h̷̙̻͔͂̈́͜k̷͚̈́͛͗̈̉̇̒̈́̕ä̶̧̼̠̹̻̲͚̈́͋̑̾́́͝͝ķ̷̜̘͕̥̦̙͍̗̼͐̊̾̆o̷̳̯̿x̶̨̗͚͎̝̟̙̰̓͛͊̄̀̋͠k̶̛̭͕͚̣̖͖̼͗̅n̴̘͓̜͆́ş̶̻͚͕͙̤͉͙͍̩̇͐͌́̏̇̑́͘ṋ̶̡̛̭̜̝̺̞̺̄̀͠ŝ̵̳̭̦̠̮̻̠͔̘̯́̈̊j̵̟̤̩̓̈̓͜j̴͈͋͐͛͑̀̊͘̚͠ͅs̸̬̩̜̩͛́̿́̀̐͝j̷͖͕̯̺̤̄̎͒̈̋s̴̡̮̜̳͚͕̪̔̄̿j̴̛̖͇͍͈̓̑͌̍́̀s̴̡̡̘̮͈̮̪̈̄̂́̄̑̀̆̎̚ͅm̸̛̬̳̼͊̊͘j̵̦̣̬̝̻͇̆̈͘͘s̷̗̤͆́̚j̶̢͖̙̬͙̪̪̝͐͗̂̕͜͝ͅs̸̘̓̅j̸̳̼̰͚͖͙̥͙̪̇͗̀̀̚ͅs̴̖̭̼͐̅͠j̸̻̮̪̻̜̈̒͛̊͊͒̃͋͠͝j̸̢̠̥͈͈͗̉̾s̵̨̫̣̺̠̰̙̲̎̌̄̓j̷̨̥̩͚͕̲̻̜̻͈̓͋̽̽̈̚k̷͔̦̟͇̗͉̬͇͍̿ś̵̱̪k̵̡̜͎̳̞̗̮̩̍̈́͊̀̄̃̓͜ŝ̵̭͛̑k̴̹̽̓̿̂͌̏̈́k̴̝̪̞̬̇͛̂̚s̴̨̥͒͒͑͝k̵̲͕͇̣͚̳̠̮͙̽̾̏̈̍͗̍̎͋͝k̶̖̯̙͕̘͕̬̙̿͜ͅs̴̨̛̝̃k̷̬͕̤̲͋̾̈́̍͛͋́͘ͅk̷̨̨̧͚̱͙̦͔͔̮̊̄s̸̡͈̳̮̪̥̪̯̮͌͗̊͐j̸̪̃̇͑͑̃͐͘s̶̡̽̂̓̎̈́̂̀̏͝͝ͅk̶̨̭̏͑͗̈́̽̉͌́̚A̵̝̝̼͆̈́h̴̞̜̲̗̞̤̟͚̋̏͂̽͘͘j̴̧̹͚͉̣͈̩̮͑̍̏̀̔̉̓̂́͠a̶̢̧̛͚̱͉̝̜̭̺͂͒͝j̷̩̬͔̜̰̩̎̏̊̌́͜͠s̵̹̹̖̹̯̑́͑̒͜k̴̢̛͕̝̱̊́̉́̇͝j̷͓̗̲̺͙̻̮̗͎̼̇̐̆̽̇̚x̸̢̢̨̬̜̺̖̠͚̲̽̄͐̉̃͝h̷̙̻͔͂̈́͜k̷͚̈́͛͗̈̉̇̒̈́̕ä̶̧̼̠̹̻̲͚̈́͋̑̾́́͝͝ķ̷̜̘͕̥̦̙͍̗̼͐̊̾̆o̷̳̯̿x̶̨̗͚͎̝̟̙̰̓͛͊̄̀̋͠k̶̛̭͕͚̣̖͖̼͗̅n̴̘͓̜͆́ş̶̻͚͕͙̤͉͙͍̩̇͐͌́̏̇̑́͘ṋ̶̡̛̭̜̝̺̞̺̄̀͠ŝ̵̳̭̦̠̮̻̠͔̘̯́̈̊j̵̟̤̩̓̈̓͜j̴͈͋͐͛͑̀̊͘̚͠ͅs̸̬̩̜̩͛́̿́̀̐͝j̷͖͕̯̺̤̄̎͒̈̋s̴̡̮̜̳͚͕̪̔̄̿j̴̛̖͇͍͈̓̑͌̍́̀s̴̡̡̘̮͈̮̪̈̄̂́̄̑̀̆̎̚ͅm̸̛̬̳̼͊̊͘j̵̦̣̬̝̻͇̆̈͘͘s̷̗̤͆́̚j̶̢͖̙̬͙̪̪̝͐͗̂̕͜͝ͅs̸̘̓̅j̸̳̼̰͚͖͙̥͙̪̇͗̀̀̚ͅs̴̖̭̼͐̅͠j̸̻̮̪̻̜̈̒͛̊͊͒̃͋͠͝j̸̢̠̥͈͈͗̉̾s̵̨̫̣̺̠̰̙̲̎̌̄̓j̷̨̥̩͚͕̲̻̜̻͈̓͋̽̽̈̚k̷͔̦̟͇̗͉̬͇͍̿ś̵̱̪k̵̡̜͎̳̞̗̮̩̍̈́͊̀̄̃̓͜ŝ̵̭͛̑k̴̹̽̓̿̂͌̏̈́k̴̝̪̞̬̇͛̂̚s̴̨̥͒͒͑͝k̵̲͕͇̣͚̳̠̮͙̽̾̏̈̍͗̍̎͋͝k̶̖̯̙͕̘͕̬̙̿͜ͅs̴̨̛̝̃k̷̬͕̤̲͋̾̈́̍͛͋́͘ͅk̷̨̨̧͚̱͙̦͔͔̮̊̄s̸̡͈̳̮̪̥̪̯̮͌͗̊͐j̸̪̃̇͑͑̃͐͘s̶̡̽̂̓̎̈́̂̀̏͝͝ͅk̶̨̭̏͑͗̈́̽̉͌́̚A̵̝̝̼͆̈́h̴̞̜̲̗̞̤̟͚̋̏͂̽͘͘j̴̧̹͚͉̣͈̩̮͑̍̏̀̔̉̓̂́͠a̶̢̧̛͚̱͉̝̜̭̺͂͒͝j̷̩̬͔̜̰̩̎̏̊̌́͜͠s̵̹̹̖̹̯̑́͑̒͜k̴̢̛͕̝̱̊́̉́̇͝j̷͓̗̲̺͙̻̮̗͎̼̇̐̆̽̇̚x̸̢̢̨̬̜̺̖̠͚̲̽̄͐̉̃͝h̷̙̻͔͂̈́͜k̷͚̈́͛͗̈̉̇̒̈́̕ä̶̧̼̠̹̻̲͚̈́͋̑̾́́͝͝ķ̷̜̘͕̥̦̙͍̗̼͐̊̾̆o̷̳̯̿x̶̨̗͚͎̝̟̙̰̓͛͊̄̀̋͠k̶̛̭͕͚̣̖͖̼͗̅n̴̘͓̜͆́ş̶̻͚͕͙̤͉͙͍̩̇͐͌́̏̇̑́͘ṋ̶̡̛̭̜̝̺̞̺̄̀͠ŝ̵̳̭̦̠̮̻̠͔̘̯́̈̊j̵̟̤̩̓̈̓͜j̴͈͋͐͛͑̀̊͘̚͠ͅs̸̬̩̜̩͛́̿́̀̐͝j̷͖͕̯̺̤̄̎͒̈̋s̴̡̮̜̳͚͕̪̔̄̿j̴̛̖͇͍͈̓̑͌̍́̀s̴̡̡̘̮͈̮̪̈̄̂́̄̑̀̆̎̚ͅm̸̛̬̳̼͊̊͘j̵̦̣̬̝̻͇̆̈͘͘s̷̗̤͆́̚j̶̢͖̙̬͙̪̪̝͐͗̂̕͜͝ͅs̸̘̓̅j̸̳̼̰͚͖͙̥͙̪̇͗̀̀̚ͅs̴̖̭̼͐̅͠j̸̻̮̪̻̜̈̒͛̊͊͒̃͋͠͝j̸̢̠̥͈͈͗̉̾s̵̨̫̣̺̠̰̙̲̎̌̄̓j̷̨̥̩͚͕̲̻̜̻͈̓͋̽̽̈̚k̷͔̦̟͇̗͉̬͇͍̿ś̵̱̪k̵̡̜͎̳̞̗̮̩̍̈́͊̀̄̃̓͜ŝ̵̭͛̑k̴̹̽̓̿̂͌̏̈́k̴̝̪̞̬̇͛̂̚s̴̨̥͒͒͑͝k̵̲͕͇̣͚̳̠̮͙̽̾̏̈̍͗̍̎͋͝k̶̖̯̙͕̘͕̬̙̿͜ͅs̴̨̛̝̃k̷̬͕̤̲͋̾̈́̍͛͋́͘ͅk̷̨̨̧͚̱͙̦͔͔̮̊̄s̸̡͈̳̮̪̥̪̯̮͌͗̊͐j̸̪̃̇͑͑̃͐͘s̶̡̽̂̓̎̈́̂̀̏͝͝ͅk̶̨̭̏͑͗̈́̽̉͌́̚A̵̝̝̼͆̈́h̴̞̜̲̗̞̤̟͚̋̏͂̽͘͘j̴̧̹͚͉̣͈̩̮͑̍̏̀̔̉̓̂́͠a̶̢̧̛͚̱͉̝̜̭̺͂͒͝j̷̩̬͔̜̰̩̎̏̊̌́͜͠s̵̹̹̖̹̯̑́͑̒͜k̴̢̛͕̝̱̊́̉́̇͝j̷͓̗̲̺͙̻̮̗͎̼̇̐̆̽̇̚x̸̢̢̨̬̜̺̖̠͚̲̽̄͐̉̃͝h̷̙̻͔͂̈́͜k̷͚̈́͛͗̈̉̇̒̈́̕ä̶̧̼̠̹̻̲͚̈́͋̑̾́́͝͝ķ̷̜̘͕̥̦̙͍̗̼͐̊̾̆o̷̳̯̿x̶̨̗͚͎̝̟̙̰̓͛͊̄̀̋͠k̶̛̭͕͚̣̖͖̼͗̅n̴̘͓̜͆́ş̶̻͚͕͙̤͉͙͍̩̇͐͌́̏̇̑́͘ṋ̶̡̛̭̜̝̺̞̺̄̀͠ŝ̵̳̭̦̠̮̻̠͔̘̯́̈̊j̵̟̤̩̓̈̓͜j̴͈͋͐͛͑̀̊͘̚͠ͅs̸̬̩̜̩͛́̿́̀̐͝j̷͖͕̯̺̤̄̎͒̈̋s̴̡̮̜̳͚͕̪̔̄̿j̴̛̖͇͍͈̓̑͌̍́̀s̴̡̡̘̮͈̮̪̈̄̂́̄̑̀̆̎̚ͅm̸̛̬̳̼͊̊͘j̵̦̣̬̝̻͇̆̈͘͘s̷̗̤͆́̚j̶̢͖̙̬͙̪̪̝͐͗̂̕͜͝ͅs̸̘̓̅j̸̳̼̰͚͖͙̥͙̪̇͗̀̀̚ͅs̴̖̭̼͐̅͠j̸̻̮̪̻̜̈̒͛̊͊͒̃͋͠͝j̸̢̠̥͈͈͗̉̾s̵̨̫̣̺̠̰̙̲̎̌̄̓j̷̨̥̩͚͕̲̻̜̻͈̓͋̽̽̈̚k̷͔̦̟͇̗͉̬͇͍̿ś̵̱̪k̵̡̜͎̳̞̗̮̩̍̈́͊̀̄̃̓͜ŝ̵̭͛̑k̴̹̽̓̿̂͌̏̈́k̴̝̪̞̬̇͛̂̚s̴̨̥͒͒͑͝k̵̲͕͇̣͚̳̠̮͙̽̾̏̈̍͗̍̎͋͝k̶̖̯̙͕̘͕̬̙̿͜ͅs̴̨̛̝̃k̷̬͕̤̲͋̾̈́̍͛͋́͘ͅk̷̨̨̧͚̱͙̦͔͔̮̊̄s̸̡͈̳̮̪̥̪̯̮͌͗̊͐j̸̪̃̇͑͑̃͐͘s̶̡̽̂̓̎̈́̂̀̏͝͝ͅk̶̨̭̏͑͗̈́̽̉͌́̚A̵̝̝̼͆̈́h̴̞̜̲̗̞̤̟͚̋̏͂̽͘͘j̴̧̹͚͉̣͈̩̮͑̍̏̀̔̉̓̂́͠a̶̢̧̛͚̱͉̝̜̭̺͂͒͝j̷̩̬͔̜̰̩̎̏̊̌́͜͠s̵̹̹̖̹̯̑́͑̒͜k̴̢̛͕̝̱̊́̉́̇͝j̷͓̗̲̺͙̻̮̗͎̼̇̐̆̽̇̚x̸̢̢̨̬̜̺̖̠͚̲̽̄͐̉̃͝h̷̙̻͔͂̈́͜k̷͚̈́͛͗̈̉̇̒̈́̕ä̶̧̼̠̹̻̲͚̈́͋̑̾́́͝͝ķ̷̜̘͕̥̦̙͍̗̼͐̊̾̆o̷̳̯̿x̶̨̗͚͎̝̟̙̰̓͛͊̄̀̋͠k̶̛̭͕͚̣̖͖̼͗̅n̴̘͓̜͆́ş̶̻͚͕͙̤͉͙͍̩̇͐͌́̏̇̑́͘ṋ̶̡̛̭̜̝̺̞̺̄̀͠ŝ̵̳̭̦̠̮̻̠͔̘̯́̈̊j̵̟̤̩̓̈̓͜j̴͈͋͐͛͑̀̊͘̚͠ͅs̸̬̩̜̩͛́̿́̀̐͝j̷͖͕̯̺̤̄̎͒̈̋s̴̡̮̜̳͚͕̪̔̄̿j̴̛̖͇͍͈̓̑͌̍́̀s̴̡̡̘̮͈̮̪̈̄̂́̄̑̀̆̎̚ͅm̸̛̬̳̼͊̊͘j̵̦̣̬̝̻͇̆̈͘͘s̷̗̤͆́̚j̶̢͖̙̬͙̪̪̝͐͗̂̕͜͝ͅs̸̘̓̅j̸̳̼̰͚͖͙̥͙̪̇͗̀̀̚ͅs̴̖̭̼͐̅͠j̸̻̮̪̻̜̈̒͛̊͊͒̃͋͠͝j̸̢̠̥͈͈͗̉̾s̵̨̫̣̺̠̰̙̲̎̌̄̓j̷̨̥̩͚͕̲̻̜̻͈̓͋̽̽̈̚k̷͔̦̟͇̗͉̬͇͍̿ś̵̱̪k̵̡̜͎̳̞̗̮̩̍̈́͊̀̄̃̓͜ŝ̵̭͛̑k̴̹̽̓̿̂͌̏̈́k̴̝̪̞̬̇͛̂̚s̴̨̥͒͒͑͝k̵̲͕͇̣͚̳̠̮͙̽̾̏̈̍͗̍̎͋͝k̶̖̯̙͕̘͕̬̙̿͜ͅs̴̨̛̝̃k̷̬͕̤̲͋̾̈́̍͛͋́͘ͅk̷̨̨̧͚̱͙̦͔͔̮̊̄s̸̡͈̳̮̪̥̪̯̮͌͗̊͐j̸̪̃̇͑͑̃͐͘s̶̡̽̂̓̎̈́̂̀̏͝͝ͅk̶̨̭̏͑͗̈́̽̉͌́̚A̵̝̝̼͆̈́h̴̞̜̲̗̞̤̟͚̋̏͂̽͘͘j̴̧̹͚͉̣͈̩̮͑̍̏̀̔̉̓̂́͠a̶̢̧̛͚̱͉̝̜̭̺͂͒͝j̷̩̬͔̜̰̩̎̏̊̌́͜͠s̵̹̹̖̹̯̑́͑̒͜k̴̢̛͕̝̱̊́̉́̇͝j̷͓̗̲̺͙̻̮̗͎̼̇̐̆̽̇̚x̸̢̢̨̬̜̺̖̠͚̲̽̄͐̉̃͝h̷̙̻͔͂̈́͜k̷͚̈́͛͗̈̉̇̒̈́̕ä̶̧̼̠̹̻̲͚̈́͋̑̾́́͝͝ķ̷̜̘͕̥̦̙͍̗̼͐̊̾̆o̷̳̯̿x̶̨̗͚͎̝̟̙̰̓͛͊̄̀̋͠k̶̛̭͕͚̣̖͖̼͗̅n̴̘͓̜͆́ş̶̻͚͕͙̤͉͙͍̩̇͐͌́̏̇̑́͘ṋ̶̡̛̭̜̝̺̞̺̄̀͠ŝ̵̳̭̦̠̮̻̠͔̘̯́̈̊j̵̟̤̩̓̈̓͜j̴͈͋͐͛͑̀̊͘̚͠ͅs̸̬̩̜̩͛́̿́̀̐͝j̷͖͕̯̺̤̄̎͒̈̋s̴̡̮̜̳͚͕̪̔̄̿j̴̛̖͇͍͈̓̑͌̍́̀s̴̡̡̘̮͈̮̪̈̄̂́̄̑̀̆̎̚ͅm̸̛̬̳̼͊̊͘j̵̦̣̬̝̻͇̆̈͘͘s̷̗̤͆́̚j̶̢͖̙̬͙̪̪̝͐͗̂̕͜͝ͅs̸̘̓̅j̸̳̼̰͚͖͙̥͙̪̇͗̀̀̚ͅs̴̖̭̼͐̅͠j̸̻̮̪̻̜̈̒͛̊͊͒̃͋͠͝j̸̢̠̥͈͈͗̉̾s̵̨̫̣̺̠̰̙̲̎̌̄̓j̷̨̥̩͚͕̲̻̜̻͈̓͋̽̽̈̚k̷͔̦̟͇̗͉̬͇͍̿ś̵̱̪k̵̡̜͎̳̞̗̮̩̍̈́͊̀̄̃̓͜ŝ̵̭͛̑k̴̹̽̓̿̂͌̏̈́k̴̝̪̞̬̇͛̂̚s̴̨̥͒͒͑͝k̵̲͕͇̣͚̳̠̮͙̽̾̏̈̍͗̍̎͋͝k̶̖̯̙͕̘͕̬̙̿͜ͅs̴̨̛̝̃k̷̬͕̤̲͋̾̈́̍͛͋́͘ͅk̷̨̨̧͚̱͙̦͔͔̮̊̄s̸̡͈̳̮̪̥̪̯̮͌͗̊͐j̸̪̃̇͑͑̃͐͘s̶̡̽̂̓̎̈́̂̀̏͝͝ͅk̶̨̭̏͑͗̈́̽̉͌́̚A̵̝̝̼͆̈́h̴̞̜̲̗̞̤̟͚̋̏͂̽͘͘j̴̧̹͚͉̣͈̩̮͑̍̏̀̔̉̓̂́͠a̶̢̧̛͚̱͉̝̜̭̺͂͒͝j̷̩̬͔̜̰̩̎̏̊̌́͜͠s̵̹̹̖̹̯̑́͑̒͜k̴̢̛͕̝̱̊́̉́̇͝j̷͓̗̲̺͙̻̮̗͎̼̇̐̆̽̇̚x̸̢̢̨̬̜̺̖̠͚̲̽̄͐̉̃͝h̷̙̻͔͂̈́͜k̷͚̈́͛͗̈̉̇̒̈́̕ä̶̧̼̠̹̻̲͚̈́͋̑̾́́͝͝ķ̷̜̘͕̥̦̙͍̗̼͐̊̾̆o̷̳̯̿x̶̨̗͚͎̝̟̙̰̓͛͊̄̀̋͠k̶̛̭͕͚̣̖͖̼͗̅n̴̘͓̜͆́ş̶̻͚͕͙̤͉͙͍̩̇͐͌́̏̇̑́͘ṋ̶̡̛̭̜̝̺̞̺̄̀͠ŝ̵̳̭̦̠̮̻̠͔̘̯́̈̊j̵̟̤̩̓̈̓͜j̴͈͋͐͛͑̀̊͘̚͠ͅs̸̬̩̜̩͛́̿́̀̐͝j̷͖͕̯̺̤̄̎͒̈̋s̴̡̮̜̳͚͕̪̔̄̿j̴̛̖͇͍͈̓̑͌̍́̀s̴̡̡̘̮͈̮̪̈̄̂́̄̑̀̆̎̚ͅm̸̛̬̳̼͊̊͘j̵̦̣̬̝̻͇̆̈͘͘s̷̗̤͆́̚j̶̢͖̙̬͙̪̪̝͐͗̂̕͜͝ͅs̸̘̓̅j̸̳̼̰͚͖͙̥͙̪̇͗̀̀̚ͅs̴̖̭̼͐̅͠j̸̻̮̪̻̜̈̒͛̊͊͒̃͋͠͝j̸̢̠̥͈͈͗̉̾s̵̨̫̣̺̠̰̙̲̎̌̄̓j̷̨̥̩͚͕̲̻̜̻͈̓͋̽̽̈̚k̷͔̦̟͇̗͉̬͇͍̿ś̵̱̪k̵̡̜͎̳̞̗̮̩̍̈́͊̀̄̃̓͜ŝ̵̭͛̑k̴̹̽̓̿̂͌̏̈́k̴̝̪̞̬̇͛̂̚s̴̨̥͒͒͑͝k̵̲͕͇̣͚̳̠̮͙̽̾̏̈̍͗̍̎͋͝k̶̖̯̙͕̘͕̬̙̿͜ͅs̴̨̛̝̃k̷̬͕̤̲͋̾̈́̍͛͋́͘ͅk̷̨̨̧͚̱͙̦͔͔̮̊̄s̸̡͈̳̮̪̥̪̯̮͌͗̊͐j̸̪̃̇͑͑̃͐͘s̶̡̽̂̓̎̈́̂̀̏͝͝ͅk̶̨̭̏͑͗̈́̽̉͌́̚A̵̝̝̼͆̈́h̴̞̜̲̗̞̤̟͚̋̏͂̽͘͘j̴̧̹͚͉̣͈̩̮͑̍̏̀̔̉̓̂́͠a̶̢̧̛͚̱͉̝̜̭̺͂͒͝j̷̩̬͔̜̰̩̎̏̊̌́͜͠s̵̹̹̖̹̯̑́͑̒͜k̴̢̛͕̝̱̊́̉́̇͝j̷͓̗̲̺͙̻̮̗͎̼̇̐̆̽̇̚x̸̢̢̨̬̜̺̖̠͚̲̽̄͐̉̃͝h̷̙̻͔͂̈́͜k̷͚̈́͛͗̈̉̇̒̈́̕ä̶̧̼̠̹̻̲͚̈́͋̑̾́́͝͝ķ̷̜̘͕̥̦̙͍̗̼͐̊̾̆o̷̳̯̿x̶̨̗͚͎̝̟̙̰̓͛͊̄̀̋͠k̶̛̭͕͚̣̖͖̼͗̅n̴̘͓̜͆́ş̶̻͚͕͙̤͉͙͍̩̇͐͌́̏̇̑́͘ṋ̶̡̛̭̜̝̺̞̺̄̀͠ŝ̵̳̭̦̠̮̻̠͔̘̯́̈̊j̵̟̤̩̓̈̓͜j̴͈͋͐͛͑̀̊͘̚͠ͅs̸̬̩̜̩͛́̿́̀̐͝j̷͖͕̯̺̤̄̎͒̈̋s̴̡̮̜̳͚͕̪̔̄̿j̴̛̖͇͍͈̓̑͌̍́̀s̴̡̡̘̮͈̮̪̈̄̂́̄̑̀̆̎̚ͅm̸̛̬̳̼͊̊͘j̵̦̣̬̝̻͇̆̈͘͘s̷̗̤͆́̚j̶̢͖̙̬͙̪̪̝͐͗̂̕͜͝ͅs̸̘̓̅j̸̳̼̰͚͖͙̥͙̪̇͗̀̀̚ͅs̴̖̭̼͐̅͠j̸̻̮̪̻̜̈̒͛̊͊͒̃͋͠͝j̸̢̠̥͈͈͗̉̾s̵̨̫̣̺̠̰̙̲̎̌̄̓j̷̨̥̩͚͕̲̻̜̻͈̓͋̽̽̈̚k̷͔̦̟͇̗͉̬͇͍̿ś̵̱̪k̵̡̜͎̳̞̗̮̩̍̈́͊̀̄̃̓͜ŝ̵̭͛̑k̴̹̽̓̿̂͌̏̈́k̴̝̪̞̬̇͛̂̚s̴̨̥͒͒͑͝k̵̲͕͇̣͚̳̠̮͙̽̾̏̈̍͗̍̎͋͝k̶̖̯̙͕̘͕̬̙̿͜ͅs̴̨̛̝̃k̷̬͕̤̲͋̾̈́̍͛͋́͘ͅk̷̨̨̧͚̱͙̦͔͔̮̊̄s̸̡͈̳̮̪̥̪̯̮͌͗̊͐j̸̪̃̇͑͑̃͐͘s̶̡̽̂̓̎̈́̂̀̏͝͝ͅk̶̨̭̏͑͗̈́̽̉͌́̚A̵̝̝̼͆̈́h̴̞̜̲̗̞̤̟͚̋̏͂̽͘͘j̴̧̹͚͉̣͈̩̮͑̍̏̀̔̉̓̂́͠a̶̢̧̛͚̱͉̝̜̭̺͂͒͝j̷̩̬͔̜̰̩̎̏̊̌́͜͠s̵̹̹̖̹̯̑́͑̒͜k̴̢̛͕̝̱̊́̉́̇͝j̷͓̗̲̺͙̻̮̗͎̼̇̐̆̽̇̚x̸̢̢̨̬̜̺̖̠͚̲̽̄͐̉̃͝h̷̙̻͔͂̈́͜k̷͚̈́͛͗̈̉̇̒̈́̕ä̶̧̼̠̹̻̲͚̈́͋̑̾́́͝͝ķ̷̜̘͕̥̦̙͍̗̼͐̊̾̆o̷̳̯̿x̶̨̗͚͎̝̟̙̰̓͛͊̄̀̋͠k̶̛̭͕͚̣̖͖̼͗̅n̴̘͓̜͆́ş̶̻͚͕͙̤͉͙͍̩̇͐͌́̏̇̑́͘ṋ̶̡̛̭̜̝̺̞̺̄̀͠ŝ̵̳̭̦̠̮̻̠͔̘̯́̈̊j̵̟̤̩̓̈̓͜j̴͈͋͐͛͑̀̊͘̚͠ͅs̸̬̩̜̩͛́̿́̀̐͝j̷͖͕̯̺̤̄̎͒̈̋s̴̡̮̜̳͚͕̪̔̄̿j̴̛̖͇͍͈̓̑͌̍́̀s̴̡̡̘̮͈̮̪̈̄̂́̄̑̀̆̎̚ͅm̸̛̬̳̼͊̊͘j̵̦̣̬̝̻͇̆̈͘͘s̷̗̤͆́̚j̶̢͖̙̬͙̪̪̝͐͗̂̕͜͝ͅs̸̘̓̅j̸̳̼̰͚͖͙̥͙̪̇͗̀̀̚ͅs̴̖̭̼͐̅͠j̸̻̮̪̻̜̈̒͛̊͊͒̃͋͠͝j̸̢̠̥͈͈͗̉̾s̵̨̫̣̺̠̰̙̲̎̌̄̓j̷̨̥̩͚͕̲̻̜̻͈̓͋̽̽̈̚k̷͔̦̟͇̗͉̬͇͍̿ś̵̱̪k̵̡̜͎̳̞̗̮̩̍̈́͊̀̄̃̓͜ŝ̵̭͛̑k̴̹̽̓̿̂͌̏̈́k̴̝̪̞̬̇͛̂̚s̴̨̥͒͒͑͝k̵̲͕͇̣͚̳̠̮͙̽̾̏̈̍͗̍̎͋͝k̶̖̯̙͕̘͕̬̙̿͜ͅs̴̨̛̝̃k̷̬͕̤̲͋̾̈́̍͛͋́͘ͅk̷̨̨̧͚̱͙̦͔͔̮̊̄s̸̡͈̳̮̪̥̪̯̮͌͗̊͐j̸̪̃̇͑͑̃͐͘s̶̡̽̂̓̎̈́̂̀̏͝͝ͅk̶̨̭̏͑͗̈́̽̉͌́̚A̵̝̝̼͆̈́h̴̞̜̲̗̞̤̟͚̋̏͂̽͘͘j̴̧̹͚͉̣͈̩̮͑̍̏̀̔̉̓̂́͠a̶̢̧̛͚̱͉̝̜̭̺͂͒͝j̷̩̬͔̜̰̩̎̏̊̌́͜͠s̵̹̹̖̹̯̑́͑̒͜k̴̢̛͕̝̱̊́̉́̇͝j̷͓̗̲̺͙̻̮̗͎̼̇̐̆̽̇̚x̸̢̢̨̬̜̺̖̠͚̲̽̄͐̉̃͝h̷̙̻͔͂̈́͜k̷͚̈́͛͗̈̉̇̒̈́̕ä̶̧̼̠̹̻̲͚̈́͋̑̾́́͝͝ķ̷̜̘͕̥̦̙͍̗̼͐̊̾̆o̷̳̯̿x̶̨̗͚͎̝̟̙̰̓͛͊̄̀̋͠k̶̛̭͕͚̣̖͖̼͗̅n̴̘͓̜͆́ş̶̻͚͕͙̤͉͙͍̩̇͐͌́̏̇̑́͘ṋ̶̡̛̭̜̝̺̞̺̄̀͠ŝ̵̳̭̦̠̮̻̠͔̘̯́̈̊j̵̟̤̩̓̈̓͜j̴͈͋͐͛͑̀̊͘̚͠ͅs̸̬̩̜̩͛́̿́̀̐͝j̷͖͕̯̺̤̄̎͒̈̋s̴̡̮̜̳͚͕̪̔̄̿j̴̛̖͇͍͈̓̑͌̍́̀s̴̡̡̘̮͈̮̪̈̄̂́̄̑̀̆̎̚ͅm̸̛̬̳̼͊̊͘j̵̦̣̬̝̻͇̆̈͘͘s̷̗̤͆́̚j̶̢͖̙̬͙̪̪̝͐͗̂̕͜͝ͅs̸̘̓̅j̸̳̼̰͚͖͙̥͙̪̇͗̀̀̚ͅs̴̖̭̼͐̅͠j̸̻̮̪̻̜̈̒͛̊͊͒̃͋͠͝j̸̢̠̥͈͈͗̉̾s̵̨̫̣̺̠̰̙̲̎̌̄̓j̷̨̥̩͚͕̲̻̜̻͈̓͋̽̽̈̚k̷͔̦̟͇̗͉̬͇͍̿ś̵̱̪k̵̡̜͎̳̞̗̮̩̍̈́͊̀̄̃̓͜ŝ̵̭͛̑k̴̹̽̓̿̂͌̏̈́k̴̝̪̞̬̇͛̂̚s̴̨̥͒͒͑͝k̵̲͕͇̣͚̳̠̮͙̽̾̏̈̍͗̍̎͋͝k̶̖̯̙͕̘͕̬̙̿͜ͅs̴̨̛̝̃k̷̬͕̤̲͋̾̈́̍͛͋́͘ͅk̷̨̨̧͚̱͙̦͔͔̮̊̄s̸̡͈̳̮̪̥̪̯̮͌͗̊͐j̸̪̃̇͑͑̃͐͘s̶̡̽̂̓̎̈́̂̀̏͝͝ͅk̶̨̭̏͑͗̈́̽̉͌́̚A̵̝̝̼͆̈́h̴̞̜̲̗̞̤̟͚̋̏͂̽͘͘j̴̧̹͚͉̣͈̩̮͑̍̏̀̔̉̓̂́͠a̶̢̧̛͚̱͉̝̜̭̺͂͒͝j̷̩̬͔̜̰̩̎̏̊̌́͜͠s̵̹̹̖̹̯̑́͑̒͜k̴̢̛͕̝̱̊́̉́̇͝j̷͓̗̲̺͙̻̮̗͎̼̇̐̆̽̇̚x̸̢̢̨̬̜̺̖̠͚̲̽̄͐̉̃͝h̷̙̻͔͂̈́͜k̷͚̈́͛͗̈̉̇̒̈́̕ä̶̧̼̠̹̻̲͚̈́͋̑̾́́͝͝ķ̷̜̘͕̥̦̙͍̗̼͐̊̾̆o̷̳̯̿x̶̨̗͚͎̝̟̙̰̓͛͊̄̀̋͠k̶̛̭͕͚̣̖͖̼͗̅n̴̘͓̜͆́ş̶̻͚͕͙̤͉͙͍̩̇͐͌́̏̇̑́͘ṋ̶̡̛̭̜̝̺̞̺̄̀͠ŝ̵̳̭̦̠̮̻̠͔̘̯́̈̊j̵̟̤̩̓̈̓͜j̴͈͋͐͛͑̀̊͘̚͠ͅs̸̬̩̜̩͛́̿́̀̐͝j̷͖͕̯̺̤̄̎͒̈̋s̴̡̮̜̳͚͕̪̔̄̿j̴̛̖͇͍͈̓̑͌̍́̀s̴̡̡̘̮͈̮̪̈̄̂́̄̑̀̆̎̚ͅm̸̛̬̳̼͊̊͘j̵̦̣̬̝̻͇̆̈͘͘s̷̗̤͆́̚j̶̢͖̙̬͙̪̪̝͐͗̂̕͜͝ͅs̸̘̓̅j̸̳̼̰͚͖͙̥͙̪̇͗̀̀̚ͅs̴̖̭̼͐̅͠j̸̻̮̪̻̜̈̒͛̊͊͒̃͋͠͝j̸̢̠̥͈͈͗̉̾s̵̨̫̣̺̠̰̙̲̎̌̄̓j̷̨̥̩͚͕̲̻̜̻͈̓͋̽̽̈̚k̷͔̦̟͇̗͉̬͇͍̿ś̵̱̪k̵̡̜͎̳̞̗̮̩̍̈́͊̀̄̃̓͜ŝ̵̭͛̑k̴̹̽̓̿̂͌̏̈́k̴̝̪̞̬̇͛̂̚s̴̨̥͒͒͑͝k̵̲͕͇̣͚̳̠̮͙̽̾̏̈̍͗̍̎͋͝k̶̖̯̙͕̘͕̬̙̿͜ͅs̴̨̛̝̃k̷̬͕̤̲͋̾̈́̍͛͋́͘ͅk̷̨̨̧͚̱͙̦͔͔̮̊̄s̸̡͈̳̮̪̥̪̯̮͌͗̊͐j̸̪̃̇͑͑̃͐͘s̶̡̽̂̓̎̈́̂̀̏͝͝ͅk̶̨̭̏͑͗̈́̽̉͌́̚A̵̝̝̼͆̈́h̴̞̜̲̗̞̤̟͚̋̏͂̽͘͘j̴̧̹͚͉̣͈̩̮͑̍̏̀̔̉̓̂́͠a̶̢̧̛͚̱͉̝̜̭̺͂͒͝j̷̩̬͔̜̰̩̎̏̊̌́͜͠s̵̹̹̖̹̯̑́͑̒͜k̴̢̛͕̝̱̊́̉́̇͝j̷͓̗̲̺͙̻̮̗͎̼̇̐̆̽̇̚x̸̢̢̨̬̜̺̖̠͚̲̽̄͐̉̃͝h̷̙̻͔͂̈́͜k̷͚̈́͛͗̈̉̇̒̈́̕ä̶̧̼̠̹̻̲͚̈́͋̑̾́́͝͝ķ̷̜̘͕̥̦̙͍̗̼͐̊̾̆o̷̳̯̿x̶̨̗͚͎̝̟̙̰̓͛͊̄̀̋͠k̶̛̭͕͚̣̖͖̼͗̅n̴̘͓̜͆́ş̶̻͚͕͙̤͉͙͍̩̇͐͌́̏̇̑́͘ṋ̶̡̛̭̜̝̺̞̺̄̀͠ŝ̵̳̭̦̠̮̻̠͔̘̯́̈̊j̵̟̤̩̓̈̓͜j̴͈͋͐͛͑̀̊͘̚͠ͅs̸̬̩̜̩͛́̿́̀̐͝j̷͖͕̯̺̤̄̎͒̈̋s̴̡̮̜̳͚͕̪̔̄̿j̴̛̖͇͍͈̓̑͌̍́̀s̴̡̡̘̮͈̮̪̈̄̂́̄̑̀̆̎̚ͅm̸̛̬̳̼͊̊͘j̵̦̣̬̝̻͇̆̈͘͘s̷̗̤͆́̚j̶̢͖̙̬͙̪̪̝͐͗̂̕͜͝ͅs̸̘̓̅j̸̳̼̰͚͖͙̥͙̪̇͗̀̀̚ͅs̴̖̭̼͐̅͠j̸̻̮̪̻̜̈̒͛̊͊͒̃͋͠͝j̸̢̠̥͈͈͗̉̾s̵̨̫̣̺̠̰̙̲̎̌̄̓j̷̨̥̩͚͕̲̻̜̻͈̓͋̽̽̈̚k̷͔̦̟͇̗͉̬͇͍̿ś̵̱̪k̵̡̜͎̳̞̗̮̩̍̈́͊̀̄̃̓͜ŝ̵̭͛̑k̴̹̽̓̿̂͌̏̈́k̴̝̪̞̬̇͛̂̚s̴̨̥͒͒͑͝k̵̲͕͇̣͚̳̠̮͙̽̾̏̈̍͗̍̎͋͝k̶̖̯̙͕̘͕̬̙̿͜ͅs̴̨̛̝̃k̷̬͕̤̲͋̾̈́̍͛͋́͘ͅk̷̨̨̧͚̱͙̦͔͔̮̊̄s̸̡͈̳̮̪̥̪̯̮͌͗̊͐j̸̪̃̇͑͑̃͐͘s̶̡̽̂̓̎̈́̂̀̏͝͝ͅk̶̨̭̏͑͗̈́̽̉͌́̚A̵̝̝̼͆̈́h̴̞̜̲̗̞̤̟͚̋̏͂̽͘͘j̴̧̹͚͉̣͈̩̮͑̍̏̀̔̉̓̂́͠a̶̢̧̛͚̱͉̝̜̭̺͂͒͝j̷̩̬͔̜̰̩̎̏̊̌́͜͠s̵̹̹̖̹̯̑́͑̒͜k̴̢̛͕̝̱̊́̉́̇͝j̷͓̗̲̺͙̻̮̗͎̼̇̐̆̽̇̚x̸̢̢̨̬̜̺̖̠͚̲̽̄͐̉̃͝h̷̙̻͔͂̈́͜k̷͚̈́͛͗̈̉̇̒̈́̕ä̶̧̼̠̹̻̲͚̈́͋̑̾́́͝͝ķ̷̜̘͕̥̦̙͍̗̼͐̊̾̆o̷̳̯̿x̶̨̗͚͎̝̟̙̰̓͛͊̄̀̋͠k̶̛̭͕͚̣̖͖̼͗̅n̴̘͓̜͆́ş̶̻͚͕͙̤͉͙͍̩̇͐͌́̏̇̑́͘ṋ̶̡̛̭̜̝̺̞̺̄̀͠ŝ̵̳̭̦̠̮̻̠͔̘̯́̈̊j̵̟̤̩̓̈̓͜j̴͈͋͐͛͑̀̊͘̚͠ͅs̸̬̩̜̩͛́̿́̀̐͝j̷͖͕̯̺̤̄̎͒̈̋s̴̡̮̜̳͚͕̪̔̄̿j̴̛̖͇͍͈̓̑͌̍́̀s̴̡̡̘̮͈̮̪̈̄̂́̄̑̀̆̎̚ͅm̸̛̬̳̼͊̊͘j̵̦̣̬̝̻͇̆̈͘͘s̷̗̤͆́̚j̶̢͖̙̬͙̪̪̝͐͗̂̕͜͝ͅs̸̘̓̅j̸̳̼̰͚͖͙̥͙̪̇͗̀̀̚ͅs̴̖̭̼͐̅͠j̸̻̮̪̻̜̈̒͛̊͊͒̃͋͠͝j̸̢̠̥͈͈͗̉̾s̵̨̫̣̺̠̰̙̲̎̌̄̓j̷̨̥̩͚͕̲̻̜̻͈̓͋̽̽̈̚k̷͔̦̟͇̗͉̬͇͍̿ś̵̱̪k̵̡̜͎̳̞̗̮̩̍̈́͊̀̄̃̓͜ŝ̵̭͛̑k̴̹̽̓̿̂͌̏̈́k̴̝̪̞̬̇͛̂̚s̴̨̥͒͒͑͝k̵̲͕͇̣͚̳̠̮͙̽̾̏̈̍͗̍̎͋͝k̶̖̯̙͕̘͕̬̙̿͜ͅs̴̨̛̝̃k̷̬͕̤̲͋̾̈́̍͛͋́͘ͅk̷̨̨̧͚̱͙̦͔͔̮̊̄s̸̡͈̳̮̪̥̪̯̮͌͗̊͐j̸̪̃̇͑͑̃͐͘s̶̡̽̂̓̎̈́̂̀̏͝͝ͅk̶̨̭̏͑͗̈́̽̉͌́̚A̵̝̝̼͆̈́h̴̞̜̲̗̞̤̟͚̋̏͂̽͘͘j̴̧̹͚͉̣͈̩̮͑̍̏̀̔̉̓̂́͠a̶̢̧̛͚̱͉̝̜̭̺͂͒͝j̷̩̬͔̜̰̩̎̏̊̌́͜͠s̵̹̹̖̹̯̑́͑̒͜k̴̢̛͕̝̱̊́̉́̇͝j̷͓̗̲̺͙̻̮̗͎̼̇̐̆̽̇̚x̸̢̢̨̬̜̺̖̠͚̲̽̄͐̉̃͝h̷̙̻͔͂̈́͜k̷͚̈́͛͗̈̉̇̒̈́̕ä̶̧̼̠̹̻̲͚̈́͋̑̾́́͝͝ķ̷̜̘͕̥̦̙͍̗̼͐̊̾̆o̷̳̯̿x̶̨̗͚͎̝̟̙̰̓͛͊̄̀̋͠k̶̛̭͕͚̣̖͖̼͗̅n̴̘͓̜͆́ş̶̻͚͕͙̤͉͙͍̩̇͐͌́̏̇̑́͘ṋ̶̡̛̭̜̝̺̞̺̄̀͠ŝ̵̳̭̦̠̮̻̠͔̘̯́̈̊j̵̟̤̩̓̈̓͜j̴͈͋͐͛͑̀̊͘̚͠ͅs̸̬̩̜̩͛́̿́̀̐͝j̷͖͕̯̺̤̄̎͒̈̋s̴̡̮̜̳͚͕̪̔̄̿j̴̛̖͇͍͈̓̑͌̍́̀s̴̡̡̘̮͈̮̪̈̄̂́̄̑̀̆̎̚ͅm̸̛̬̳̼͊̊͘j̵̦̣̬̝̻͇̆̈͘͘s̷̗̤͆́̚j̶̢͖̙̬͙̪̪̝͐͗̂̕͜͝ͅs̸̘̓̅j̸̳̼̰͚͖͙̥͙̪̇͗̀̀̚ͅs̴̖̭̼͐̅͠j̸̻̮̪̻̜̈̒͛̊͊͒̃͋͠͝j̸̢̠̥͈͈͗̉̾s̵̨̫̣̺̠̰̙̲̎̌̄̓j̷̨̥̩͚͕̲̻̜̻͈̓͋̽̽̈̚k̷͔̦̟͇̗͉̬͇͍̿ś̵̱̪k̵̡̜͎̳̞̗̮̩̍̈́͊̀̄̃̓͜ŝ̵̭͛̑k̴̹̽̓̿̂͌̏̈́k̴̝̪̞̬̇͛̂̚s̴̨̥͒͒͑͝k̵̲͕͇̣͚̳̠̮͙̽̾̏̈̍͗̍̎͋͝k̶̖̯̙͕̘͕̬̙̿͜ͅs̴̨̛̝̃k̷̬͕̤̲͋̾̈́̍͛͋́͘ͅk̷̨̨̧͚̱͙̦͔͔̮̊̄s̸̡͈̳̮̪̥̪̯̮͌͗̊͐j̸̪̃̇͑͑̃͐͘s̶̡̽̂̓̎̈́̂̀̏͝͝ͅk̶̨̭̏͑͗̈́̽̉͌́̚A̵̝̝̼͆̈́h̴̞̜̲̗̞̤̟͚̋̏͂̽͘͘j̴̧̹͚͉̣͈̩̮͑̍̏̀̔̉̓̂́͠a̶̢̧̛͚̱͉̝̜̭̺͂͒͝j̷̩̬͔̜̰̩̎̏̊̌́͜͠s̵̹̹̖̹̯̑́͑̒͜k̴̢̛͕̝̱̊́̉́̇͝j̷͓̗̲̺͙̻̮̗͎̼̇̐̆̽̇̚x̸̢̢̨̬̜̺̖̠͚̲̽̄͐̉̃͝h̷̙̻͔͂̈́͜k̷͚̈́͛͗̈̉̇̒̈́̕ä̶̧̼̠̹̻̲͚̈́͋̑̾́́͝͝ķ̷̜̘͕̥̦̙͍̗̼͐̊̾̆o̷̳̯̿x̶̨̗͚͎̝̟̙̰̓͛͊̄̀̋͠k̶̛̭͕͚̣̖͖̼͗̅n̴̘͓̜͆́ş̶̻͚͕͙̤͉͙͍̩̇͐͌́̏̇̑́͘ṋ̶̡̛̭̜̝̺̞̺̄̀͠ŝ̵̳̭̦̠̮̻̠͔̘̯́̈̊j̵̟̤̩̓̈̓͜j̴͈͋͐͛͑̀̊͘̚͠ͅs̸̬̩̜̩͛́̿́̀̐͝j̷͖͕̯̺̤̄̎͒̈̋s̴̡̮̜̳͚͕̪̔̄̿j̴̛̖͇͍͈̓̑͌̍́̀s̴̡̡̘̮͈̮̪̈̄̂́̄̑̀̆̎̚ͅm̸̛̬̳̼͊̊͘j̵̦̣̬̝̻͇̆̈͘͘s̷̗̤͆́̚j̶̢͖̙̬͙̪̪̝͐͗̂̕͜͝ͅs̸̘̓̅j̸̳̼̰͚͖͙̥͙̪̇͗̀̀̚ͅs̴̖̭̼͐̅͠j̸̻̮̪̻̜̈̒͛̊͊͒̃͋͠͝j̸̢̠̥͈͈͗̉̾s̵̨̫̣̺̠̰̙̲̎̌̄̓j̷̨̥̩͚͕̲̻̜̻͈̓͋̽̽̈̚k̷͔̦̟͇̗͉̬͇͍̿ś̵̱̪k̵̡̜͎̳̞̗̮̩̍̈́͊̀̄̃̓͜ŝ̵̭͛̑k̴̹̽̓̿̂͌̏̈́k̴̝̪̞̬̇͛̂̚s̴̨̥͒͒͑͝k̵̲͕͇̣͚̳̠̮͙̽̾̏̈̍͗̍̎͋͝k̶̖̯̙͕̘͕̬̙̿͜ͅs̴̨̛̝̃k̷̬͕̤̲͋̾̈́̍͛͋́͘ͅk̷̨̨̧͚̱͙̦͔͔̮̊̄s̸̡͈̳̮̪̥̪̯̮͌͗̊͐j̸̪̃̇͑͑̃͐͘s̶̡̽̂̓̎̈́̂̀̏͝͝ͅk̶̨̭̏͑͗̈́̽̉͌́̚A̵̝̝̼͆̈́h̴̞̜̲̗̞̤̟͚̋̏͂̽͘͘j̴̧̹͚͉̣͈̩̮͑̍̏̀̔̉̓̂́͠a̶̢̧̛͚̱͉̝̜̭̺͂͒͝j̷̩̬͔̜̰̩̎̏̊̌́͜͠s̵̹̹̖̹̯̑́͑̒͜k̴̢̛͕̝̱̊́̉́̇͝j̷͓̗̲̺͙̻̮̗͎̼̇̐̆̽̇̚x̸̢̢̨̬̜̺̖̠͚̲̽̄͐̉̃͝h̷̙̻͔͂̈́͜k̷͚̈́͛͗̈̉̇̒̈́̕ä̶̧̼̠̹̻̲͚̈́͋̑̾́́͝͝ķ̷̜̘͕̥̦̙͍̗̼͐̊̾̆o̷̳̯̿x̶̨̗͚͎̝̟̙̰̓͛͊̄̀̋͠k̶̛̭͕͚̣̖͖̼͗̅n̴̘͓̜͆́ş̶̻͚͕͙̤͉͙͍̩̇͐͌́̏̇̑́͘ṋ̶̡̛̭̜̝̺̞̺̄̀͠ŝ̵̳̭̦̠̮̻̠͔̘̯́̈̊j̵̟̤̩̓̈̓͜j̴͈͋͐͛͑̀̊͘̚͠ͅs̸̬̩̜̩͛́̿́̀̐͝j̷͖͕̯̺̤̄̎͒̈̋s̴̡̮̜̳͚͕̪̔̄̿j̴̛̖͇͍͈̓̑͌̍́̀s̴̡̡̘̮͈̮̪̈̄̂́̄̑̀̆̎̚ͅm̸̛̬̳̼͊̊͘j̵̦̣̬̝̻͇̆̈͘͘s̷̗̤͆́̚j̶̢͖̙̬͙̪̪̝͐͗̂̕͜͝ͅs̸̘̓̅j̸̳̼̰͚͖͙̥͙̪̇͗̀̀̚ͅs̴̖̭̼͐̅͠j̸̻̮̪̻̜̈̒͛̊͊͒̃͋͠͝j̸̢̠̥͈͈͗̉̾s̵̨̫̣̺̠̰̙̲̎̌̄̓j̷̨̥̩͚͕̲̻̜̻͈̓͋̽̽̈̚k̷͔̦̟͇̗͉̬͇͍̿ś̵̱̪k̵̡̜͎̳̞̗̮̩̍̈́͊̀̄̃̓͜ŝ̵̭͛̑k̴̹̽̓̿̂͌̏̈́k̴̝̪̞̬̇͛̂̚s̴̨̥͒͒͑͝k̵̲͕͇̣͚̳̠̮͙̽̾̏̈̍͗̍̎͋͝k̶̖̯̙͕̘͕̬̙̿͜ͅs̴̨̛̝̃k̷̬͕̤̲͋̾̈́̍͛͋́͘ͅk̷̨̨̧͚̱͙̦͔͔̮̊̄s̸̡͈̳̮̪̥̪̯̮͌͗̊͐j̸̪̃̇͑͑̃͐͘s̶̡̽̂̓̎̈́̂̀̏͝͝ͅk̶̨̭̏͑͗̈́̽̉͌́̚A̵̝̝̼͆̈́h̴̞̜̲̗̞̤̟͚̋̏͂̽͘͘j̴̧̹͚͉̣͈̩̮͑̍̏̀̔̉̓̂́͠a̶̢̧̛͚̱͉̝̜̭̺͂͒͝j̷̩̬͔̜̰̩̎̏̊̌́͜͠s̵̹̹̖̹̯̑́͑̒͜k̴̢̛͕̝̱̊́̉́̇͝j̷͓̗̲̺͙̻̮̗͎̼̇̐̆̽̇̚x̸̢̢̨̬̜̺̖̠͚̲̽̄͐̉̃͝h̷̙̻͔͂̈́͜k̷͚̈́͛͗̈̉̇̒̈́̕ä̶̧̼̠̹̻̲͚̈́͋̑̾́́͝͝ķ̷̜̘͕̥̦̙͍̗̼͐̊̾̆o̷̳̯̿x̶̨̗͚͎̝̟̙̰̓͛͊̄̀̋͠k̶̛̭͕͚̣̖͖̼͗̅n̴̘͓̜͆́ş̶̻͚͕͙̤͉͙͍̩̇͐͌́̏̇̑́͘ṋ̶̡̛̭̜̝̺̞̺̄̀͠ŝ̵̳̭̦̠̮̻̠͔̘̯́̈̊j̵̟̤̩̓̈̓͜j̴͈͋͐͛͑̀̊͘̚͠ͅs̸̬̩̜̩͛́̿́̀̐͝j̷͖͕̯̺̤̄̎͒̈̋s̴̡̮̜̳͚͕̪̔̄̿j̴̛̖͇͍͈̓̑͌̍́̀s̴̡̡̘̮͈̮̪̈̄̂́̄̑̀̆̎̚ͅm̸̛̬̳̼͊̊͘j̵̦̣̬̝̻͇̆̈͘͘s̷̗̤͆́̚j̶̢͖̙̬͙̪̪̝͐͗̂̕͜͝ͅs̸̘̓̅j̸̳̼̰͚͖͙̥͙̪̇͗̀̀̚ͅs̴̖̭̼͐̅͠j̸̻̮̪̻̜̈̒͛̊͊͒̃͋͠͝j̸̢̠̥͈͈͗̉̾s̵̨̫̣̺̠̰̙̲̎̌̄̓j̷̨̥̩͚͕̲̻̜̻͈̓͋̽̽̈̚k̷͔̦̟͇̗͉̬͇͍̿ś̵̱̪k̵̡̜͎̳̞̗̮̩̍̈́͊̀̄̃̓͜ŝ̵̭͛̑k̴̹̽̓̿̂͌̏̈́k̴̝̪̞̬̇͛̂̚s̴̨̥͒͒͑͝k̵̲͕͇̣͚̳̠̮͙̽̾̏̈̍͗̍̎͋͝k̶̖̯̙͕̘͕̬̙̿͜ͅs̴̨̛̝̃k̷̬͕̤̲͋̾̈́̍͛͋́͘ͅk̷̨̨̧͚̱͙̦͔͔̮̊̄s̸̡͈̳̮̪̥̪̯̮͌͗̊͐j̸̪̃̇͑͑̃͐͘s̶̡̽̂̓̎̈́̂̀̏͝͝ͅk̶̨̭̏͑͗̈́̽̉͌́̚A̵̝̝̼͆̈́h̴̞̜̲̗̞̤̟͚̋̏͂̽͘͘j̴̧̹͚͉̣͈̩̮͑̍̏̀̔̉̓̂́͠a̶̢̧̛͚̱͉̝̜̭̺͂͒͝j̷̩̬͔̜̰̩̎̏̊̌́͜͠s̵̹̹̖̹̯̑́͑̒͜k̴̢̛͕̝̱̊́̉́̇͝j̷͓̗̲̺͙̻̮̗͎̼̇̐̆̽̇̚x̸̢̢̨̬̜̺̖̠͚̲̽̄͐̉̃͝h̷̙̻͔͂̈́͜k̷͚̈́͛͗̈̉̇̒̈́̕ä̶̧̼̠̹̻̲͚̈́͋̑̾́́͝͝ķ̷̜̘͕̥̦̙͍̗̼͐̊̾̆o̷̳̯̿x̶̨̗͚͎̝̟̙̰̓͛͊̄̀̋͠k̶̛̭͕͚̣̖͖̼͗̅n̴̘͓̜͆́ş̶̻͚͕͙̤͉͙͍̩̇͐͌́̏̇̑́͘ṋ̶̡̛̭̜̝̺̞̺̄̀͠ŝ̵̳̭̦̠̮̻̠͔̘̯́̈̊j̵̟̤̩̓̈̓͜j̴͈͋͐͛͑̀̊͘̚͠ͅs̸̬̩̜̩͛́̿́̀̐͝j̷͖͕̯̺̤̄̎͒̈̋s̴̡̮̜̳͚͕̪̔̄̿j̴̛̖͇͍͈̓̑͌̍́̀s̴̡̡̘̮͈̮̪̈̄̂́̄̑̀̆̎̚ͅm̸̛̬̳̼͊̊͘j̵̦̣̬̝̻͇̆̈͘͘s̷̗̤͆́̚j̶̢͖̙̬͙̪̪̝͐͗̂̕͜͝ͅs̸̘̓̅j̸̳̼̰͚͖͙̥͙̪̇͗̀̀̚ͅs̴̖̭̼͐̅͠j̸̻̮̪̻̜̈̒͛̊͊͒̃͋͠͝j̸̢̠̥͈͈͗̉̾s̵̨̫̣̺̠̰̙̲̎̌̄̓j̷̨̥̩͚͕̲̻̜̻͈̓͋̽̽̈̚k̷͔̦̟͇̗͉̬͇͍̿ś̵̱̪k̵̡̜͎̳̞̗̮̩̍̈́͊̀̄̃̓͜ŝ̵̭͛̑k̴̹̽̓̿̂͌̏̈́k̴̝̪̞̬̇͛̂̚s̴̨̥͒͒͑͝k̵̲͕͇̣͚̳̠̮͙̽̾̏̈̍͗̍̎͋͝k̶̖̯̙͕̘͕̬̙̿͜ͅs̴̨̛̝̃k̷̬͕̤̲͋̾̈́̍͛͋́͘ͅk̷̨̨̧͚̱͙̦͔͔̮̊̄s̸̡͈̳̮̪̥̪̯̮͌͗̊͐j̸̪̃̇͑͑̃͐͘s̶̡̽̂̓̎̈́̂̀̏͝͝ͅk̶̨̭̏͑͗̈́̽̉͌́̚A̵̝̝̼͆̈́h̴̞̜̲̗̞̤̟͚̋̏͂̽͘͘j̴̧̹͚͉̣͈̩̮͑̍̏̀̔̉̓̂́͠a̶̢̧̛͚̱͉̝̜̭̺͂͒͝j̷̩̬͔̜̰̩̎̏̊̌́͜͠s̵̹̹̖̹̯̑́͑̒͜k̴̢̛͕̝̱̊́̉́̇͝j̷͓̗̲̺͙̻̮̗͎̼̇̐̆̽̇̚x̸̢̢̨̬̜̺̖̠͚̲̽̄͐̉̃͝h̷̙̻͔͂̈́͜k̷͚̈́͛͗̈̉̇̒̈́̕ä̶̧̼̠̹̻̲͚̈́͋̑̾́́͝͝ķ̷̜̘͕̥̦̙͍̗̼͐̊̾̆o̷̳̯̿x̶̨̗͚͎̝̟̙̰̓͛͊̄̀̋͠k̶̛̭͕͚̣̖͖̼͗̅n̴̘͓̜͆́ş̶̻͚͕͙̤͉͙͍̩̇͐͌́̏̇̑́͘ṋ̶̡̛̭̜̝̺̞̺̄̀͠ŝ̵̳̭̦̠̮̻̠͔̘̯́̈̊j̵̟̤̩̓̈̓͜j̴͈͋͐͛͑̀̊͘̚͠ͅs̸̬̩̜̩͛́̿́̀̐͝j̷͖͕̯̺̤̄̎͒̈̋s̴̡̮̜̳͚͕̪̔̄̿j̴̛̖͇͍͈̓̑͌̍́̀s̴̡̡̘̮͈̮̪̈̄̂́̄̑̀̆̎̚ͅm̸̛̬̳̼͊̊͘j̵̦̣̬̝̻͇̆̈͘͘s̷̗̤͆́̚j̶̢͖̙̬͙̪̪̝͐͗̂̕͜͝ͅs̸̘̓̅j̸̳̼̰͚͖͙̥͙̪̇͗̀̀̚ͅs̴̖̭̼͐̅͠j̸̻̮̪̻̜̈̒͛̊͊͒̃͋͠͝j̸̢̠̥͈͈͗̉̾s̵̨̫̣̺̠̰̙̲̎̌̄̓j̷̨̥̩͚͕̲̻̜̻͈̓͋̽̽̈̚k̷͔̦̟͇̗͉̬͇͍̿ś̵̱̪k̵̡̜͎̳̞̗̮̩̍̈́͊̀̄̃̓͜ŝ̵̭͛̑k̴̹̽̓̿̂͌̏̈́k̴̝̪̞̬̇͛̂̚s̴̨̥͒͒͑͝k̵̲͕͇̣͚̳̠̮͙̽̾̏̈̍͗̍̎͋͝k̶̖̯̙͕̘͕̬̙̿͜ͅs̴̨̛̝̃k̷̬͕̤̲͋̾̈́̍͛͋́͘ͅk̷̨̨̧͚̱͙̦͔͔̮̊̄s̸̡͈̳̮̪̥̪̯̮͌͗̊͐j̸̪̃̇͑͑̃͐͘s̶̡̽̂̓̎̈́̂̀̏͝͝ͅk̶̨̭̏͑͗̈́̽̉͌́̚

Ǐ̶̹̙̠̖̠̱͐̎̓̆̀ͅ’̴̣̺͉͈͕̮͇̘̠́͆ͅm̵̡̳̯͖̙̗̠͚͇̓̔͊̐̈́͋̓͗̀͝ͅ ̶̟͍̥̻̱̰͚͍̀̑̆̿̏͂͝ͅs̷̨̛̘͚͔̩͖̟̺̱͚͋̿͂͂o̷͚̫̮̹̬̬̲̔̈́̊̓́̔̅͝r̵̛̬̮̯̙̃̂̆̇͋͝r̶̰̺̤̳̼̫̰̣͍̈̋͗̇͜y̶̨̥̼͒̓̋̓͛̇̑̀͜͜ ̷̻̭͖̝̃̾̆́̊́͗ť̵̢̮̰̮̻͔͚̘̦̺̐̂̊̇̇̓o̴͖̘̳̰̗̫͍̦̟͐̈́͊̓͒̽̾̏͗͜ ̸̛͈͓̗̗̬̣̗̪̤̇̎̎̕h̴̛̙̝͕̲̯̦̄͐́̉͝͝e̴͇̞̣̭̬̱̔̓͛͠ą̴͎͇͔̇̃̎̋͛̓̌̀̓͜r̴̬̐̈́̈́̔͐̚̕͠͠ ̶̧̞̜̭̺̈́̃͂̾́̃͌̎̂͝ț̸̠̜̣̬̊̑̾̈́͂ͅȟ̷̟̯̱͉̇̂̂̓̾̈́́ä̵̟́̐t̷̛̥͔͍͊͜ ̴͙̺͙̰̙̲̭̤̺̑̈́̑̊͐̾̇͑͝Ï̴̖͓̖̘̦͖̦͜ ̸̡̲̫̝̰̻́͗́̒̓̓̚a̵͚̖͈̟̓̎̀̅͐̓̓͠m̸̢̗̥̣̻̝͚͖͕͆̔̅͗͂̈́̂̏͘͜͠ ̷̧̰̮̗͕̖̑̾̋̈̅c̵̩̟̼̫̤͍̙͕̝̝̍̅͗́͘u̸̧̨̙̗͖͎̰̎̂̑͐̽̕ͅȑ̸͇̰͚̻͙̰̩̱̳͔̈́̿̀̓̂̈́ṟ̵́͛́͑̌͐̄ę̴͓͙̮̘̩̈́̑̅̅͛̋̿̕͠n̴̨̛͍̮̝̗̲̈́̌́̅̍̀͝t̶̯̼͓̹̦̥̤̊͛̾̅̂l̷̡̧̘̺̾̀̈́̇̒̂̚͠ỳ̷̜̻̂ ̸͖̺̩̤̜͗̌̆̈́̿̃͂́͋į̴̛̰̙̯̤̲̈́͌̾̈́́͐̽n̵̯̻̝̪̪̝̹̼̓ ̵̡͕͉͇͍̮͊́͋͂å̵̧̻̳̝͎ ̶̛̪̝̤̩̹̥͈͓͑̏̌̃̓͗̆̑̽ṣ̸̭̑̆͗̕t̶̼̒̓̌̏͝ä̶̠͔̠̫́͆͗̋̓̀̌̑̕t̴̝̘͈͎̬͈̩̦͉̆̇̓̒͒̔̊̏͜e̷̯̘̹͉̙̎̃̎̊̅̅̓̈́ ̴̘̮̩̞̖̘͆͌͒̎̅͌̽̑̌͊ö̶͓̩̱͍̟̬̿̆̆̅́f̶̰̜͖͉̹̯̘̯͆̾͛̓̐͜ ̵̙͒̆̃d̷͈̦̓̈͌̒̅̅͂̑ȇ̸̪͖͍͕̤̭̕ŕ̶̪̺̃̈́̚͝e̴̜̺̬̲̠̻̦͇̐̅̽̋̽a̸͉̮̦̥͕̬̩͒̿̓͂̀l̷̢̥͉̹̘͇̈́̋͑ͅͅi̴͇͖̣̣͉̲̬̩̫̞͒̿̄̾̌z̴̧̩̿̅̈́͆̀̐̀̔̿͠a̸͓̳̭͚̋͐t̸̨̧̤͙̭͙͐́͒͌͑̈͌̕i̵͙̩͈̝̥̱͔̹͆̐̈̍ͅō̶̧͖̫̖͍̐̄͊̇̚n̵̠͉̞̙̰̫̻̫͐̏̏̏̓̄̿͋̾͜ͅ ̸̡̧͉̭̘̯̹̮̰̠̀͌͛͗́ả̶̡̛͇̝̮̺̳̇̽̓̆͑͝n̸̡͓̳̙̝̜̭̻̞̎͘d̶̲̫͍̜͇̠̗̳͑́͑̿̇ͅ ̷̰͈̦̻̤͈͗̽I̷̢̡͇͉͙͇̱͓̯͑̈́̈́̾̇̕͜͠ ̸̯̖͙͓̫͈̟̱̰̈́͂ͅf̷̢͖͕̤̰̞̲̖̣͗̋̍̆̑͘ͅe̷̠̙̪͓͙̥͂̂͝e̸̡͇̲̠̗̪̩̿̄̾͗̂̽̉̋̕l̴̻͐̒͂̊̏͊̃̐̚ ̴̤̻͖̤̘̙͈̣͈̚l̴̞̖̰̪̲͇͓̺̳͘͜i̷̹͎̣̻̳̤̺̬̣̙͑̽̆̋͂̆k̷̜̼̈́̊̿͋͆̌̂̈́̑͘è̷̬̲̝͘͘̚̚ ̵̻̺̌̃͂̋͊͗͑͒̎Ḯ̸̢̡̖͙̘̳̝̦̅̄͐̇́̇͑͠’̷̰̏͘m̸͈̖͚͑̆̉̓͛̒͗ ̷̩̰͓̥̿̑̈̄̈́͠f̶̡̛̹̱̩̓͐̏̒̿͛͝͠͝o̸͎̞̻͎̥̩̭͔̼̅̋̿̃͘͝r̶̡̯̬͍͚̊̌̏̏̂̕͠g̸̣̙̭̀̒͂͂̂͑̕͘̕͜͜e̶̢͉̟̰̖̍̅̈͑ṭ̸͗̃̕t̴̛̤̟̪̺̓̏̓ỉ̶͕̪̼̬̞̀͆̐͂̏͐̓͝ͅn̵̥̞̼̯̜͒̑̿̓g̷̬̟̭͚̺̍̆̎̋̔̉͋̎̾ ̴̜̝̖̯̎̓̏̕m̴̘͙̙̺͚͆̏̏̽̎̋͑̄͒y̶͓͓̝̥͒̀̅̕͜ ̸̟͔̪͍̝̮͕͛̎͒̌̐͆͐̔̒͘͜ͅc̸̜̰̹̟̞̝͙̤͂̾̈͌̃͂̏͐̌̆ͅͅh̶̲̳̗̘̠̣̗̎̾̓̊̐͝í̸̖̣̫̽́̿͑̋̈́͑ĺ̴̤̣̮͈̰͓̘̔̏̂̐̆̎ͅd̸̪̭̞͚̫͇̗̏̒̔͌̅̔̎̓͠h̴͈̻̀̿͆̋̌ọ̶͑̏͌̑̅o̸̹̲͍̿̂̂͂͛͛͊̅ḑ̶͓̯͔̻̥̣̖̯͐͜ ̵̨͎͉̳̔̍ḿ̵̢̢̖͕͇͙̤̮̩͋̊̒͂͘ẻ̴̺͖̎͌̀́͝m̷̝̹̈̽̈́̏̀͘͝o̵̢̱̣̭͖̪̭̍̀͋r̶̨͓͕̜͔͇̅i̵̛̗͗̀͛̆̇e̴̯̱̲̬̻̠̜͈͎̻͊͠s̵̡͚̯͕͈͚̿͒̍ ̸̧͖̥̞̳̊͛̇̈́Į̶̩̳̭̂̏̉̃͋̈́̒͌̄ ̶̛̯͇͎̩̥̫͎͆̄͊͊̀͋̏͝ͅḩ̶̮͎̖̮̩̙͔͎̝̈́o̶͖̱̟̖̬̲̪͒͐̾́̾͆̓͛̕͘ṗ̴̨̍e̵̱̿͐͑ ̶̲̠͙͕̬̗̖̥̈́̐͆̓̕I̷͇͚̹̳̠͌͆̊̅̃̿̉͝ ̶̛͚̲̤̓̊̈́r̴̜̝̪̩̲̠̼͉̀̃̔͂̀͜è̴͍͉̞̙͕͖̦́̓̐͊́̽m̴̰͒͒̾́͝ẻ̸̛͈̞͌̄̋̓͗̃̕m̶̡̨̥̙͍̝͍̹̹̱͛̊͛͌̐͠b̸͙͔͚̪̗̼̯͔͓̗́̕ẻ̸̤̺͙̠̙͙̌̒͗͜ͅr̷̢̫̻̼̽̄͂̇ ̴̨̛͍̇̈͑́͊̈́ţ̶̹̓̍͛̔͌̕͝h̷̰͕͗̑̈̆e̵̡͉̻͍̖͆͋̿̆̅͌͆̅m̶͈̯̌̿̒́̊̚
:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Me gusta

Its been 30 days! Someone reply!!

1 me gusta