What character would you relate to the most?

I feel you. My parents are always like-“Only 98%!?! ugh I didn’t raise you to be this stupid!”

2 Me gusta

I kin too many characters tbh- sad that you lost your lissttt

4 Me gusta

Yup, once o got a 16/20 (wich is actually an A note) and they inmediatly went all about how I was getting “really bad at that class” and even when I did got 20/20 they would say “jokes” That I honestly didn’t understood (like once I tol my mom I got a 20/20 and she said “well next time get a 40/20,it’s better that way” or “oh yeah yeah, Just like you’re suposed to do, nothing new”

2 Me gusta

Probably Luz, Hunter, and Willow

2 Me gusta

I’m a silly little combo of almost all the main characters lmfao but mainly Luz and Hunter.
I have so many things I could list off for why I relate to them
mainly: trauma, neurodivergent, bad mental health <3

2 Me gusta

I relate maybe to Amity because before I was just obsessed on being the perfect and popular girl. Now I’ve changed and love my life! :two_hearts:

3 Me gusta

SAME! I don’t actually know who I am but DEFINITELY NOT THE PERFECT GURL!

3 Me gusta

i really relate to willow and hunter.

2 Me gusta

Willow and Hunter
Protectiveness ( Willow)
Depression (Hunter)
Haven’t been able to sleep much (Hunter)
Worries about other people (Willow)

1 me gusta

raine i would explain but i dont wanna be emotional here

i would say hunter and luz
(1) i have so many scars
(2) im just depressed

1 me gusta

Hunter,Amity ,Gus,Eda and Willow
Hunter because I have trust issues and don’t get enough sleep, Gus because I don’t want to disappoint any one, Willow because I want to make people feel better, Eda because when I open up to people I am weird and act silly , and Amity because I’m kinda bossy and my parents have high expectations for me.

2 Me gusta

I am changing mine- Gus, scared to fail. Willow, I like to help people but no one usually asks how I feel… and finally King, I always wanted to meet my stupid a$$h0le biological dad but also I like and love my mums side of the family! so yeah!

2 Me gusta

Willow, luz and in some way probably Amity

2 Me gusta

:frowning: uz ecpiacily bc i had a truma and have adhd and sschool is very hard for me and bulling i just want to fit in ut i also u to suffer from depresion and i dont sleep alot .

sorry for my bad inglish :frowning:

3 Me gusta

Oh, I’m sorry to hear that…

Def Hunter TBH I relate to him so much

3 Me gusta

Makes sense. Your pfp looks really cool! Welcome to Penstagram! Name’s Cyrus! I hope you enjoy your time here!

1 me gusta

is ok i got used to it

2 Me gusta

Wow! Thx so much! I have so far

2 Me gusta