Which one is better Lumity or Huntlow?

Yea… hi! I’m new here in penstagram and I love The owl house. I am a fan of Lumity and Huntlow so here a conversation about it. Thank you!

13 Me gusta

I think both are good :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

3 Me gusta

I can’t choose ;-; I want the both

1 me gusta

I like both although I am very biased for Lumity. I don’t mind if Huntlow happens though it is a very interesting pairing.

1 me gusta

both are amazing and I love them, but Lumity is THE toh couple

4 Me gusta

Lamentablemente (para mis gustos) el Lumity es mejor, posee mucho mas y mejor desarollo

3 Me gusta

I love huntlow but I think lumity is better they have more development and history.

3 Me gusta

Both are good but the first one was Lumity, so I keep Lumity :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 me gusta

they are both just :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles: but nothing can beat lumity.

1 me gusta

Both but I’m more drawn to Huntlow because Hunter and Willow are my favorite characters in the show. Plus I see, read and watch a lot of Huntlow fanfic. :green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart:

3 Me gusta

Huntlow better in my opinion
There is such chemistry plus they have two ship names
Huntlow and Winter

3 Me gusta

I ADORE Lumity but I also ADORE Huntlow.I can’t decide both are so good

3 Me gusta

Lumity but Huntlow is also good

3 Me gusta

well, huntlow is not canon but it is really great, and lumity is the same but the canon thing, so I think both?

2 Me gusta

I personally don’t ship huntlow i think hunter and gus would be a good ship but that’s just me

1 me gusta

For me, i like both but Lumity is cuter IMO. It made me feel comfortable liking girls!!

2 Me gusta

I think both ships are the best, but Lumity is the ship that actually happened so far. I mean we all know that Huntlow will or possibly might happen, but until they actually make huntlow happen I’ll just say that lumity is better.

Btw I actually ship Hunter, Willow, and Gus as like a polyamorous relationship, idk about you guys. I know that they have their age differences, but 4 years apart shouldn’t be too big (for Hunter being 16 and Gus 12 years old)

1 me gusta

this may sound stupid but, GUS IS 12???

2 Me gusta

Well, that’s at least what I looked up but idk,

1 me gusta

huh, but i like the idea of them being in a poly relationship :]

2 Me gusta